If you’re interested in gaining new skills, working with like-minded, passionate people, and helping protect the Kimberley, we'd love to hear from you!
No matter what your skills or time availability, there are plenty of ways you can contribute & we'll provide training if needed to build up skills.
Some of the ways you can volunteer with us include;
• Community outreach: Helping us run info stalls at farmers markets, festivals and events.
• Office activities: Hanging out with us in the office and assisting with data entry, research & craft work.
• Events helper: Lending a pair of hands to assist with the fun events we host, including film screenings, science presentations and art exhibitions.
• Local promoter: Spread the Kimberley support in your town by dropping off campaign postcards and stickers at cafes, libraries and other community areas. This role is particularly valued if you live outside the Perth metro area.
• Other: If you’ve got an idea or a particular skill-set you'd like to offer - such as photography, graphic design, policy - we would LOVE to hear about it!