We've had an amazing response to Sawfish Stories and have reached full capacity. We look forward to seeing you there if you have RSVPed!
If you missed out on a ticket, you can email Monique at [email protected] to go on the waitlist
You are invited to SAWFISH STORIES – an interactive evening featuring the Fitzroy River.
Sawfish have lived since the time of the dinosaurs, but now face extinction. The Fitzroy River is the world’s last stronghold for the Freshwater Sawfish. Come and hear the amazing survival story of the sawfish of the Fitzroy, the threats they face, and the chance we now have to protect the river before it is too late.
We will hear from several guest speakers including scientists from Murdoch University discussing their research of sawfish in the Fitzroy River. You will also gain a fascinating insight into one of Western Australia’s most iconic rivers.
Find out more about the exciting opportunity to create long-term protection for the Fitzroy River!
- Join us Friday 9 November 5:45pm for 6pm start
- Centrally located at the Mangrove Hotel, 47 Carnarvon St, Broome
- Featuring saw displays, beautiful footage of the Fitzroy River, new research discoveries and more!
- Children are welcome, we will have colouring-in games for entertainment
- Please reserve your FREE ticket today
Brought to you by Environs Kimberley in partnership with the Kimberley Like Nowhere Else and the Freshwater Fish Group & Fish Health Unit
47 Canarvon St
Broome, WA 6725
Google map and directions
0405 751 988